MapReduce >> mail # user >> Issue when clicking on BrowseFileSystem

+
murthy nvvs 2012-10-11, 04:54
+
Andy Isaacson 2012-10-11, 21:31
+
Serge Blazhiyevskyy 2012-10-11, 21:35
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-12, 13:07
+
Harsh J 2012-10-12, 15:40
RE: Issue when clicking on BrowseFileSystem
hadoop version
Hadoop 2.0.0-cdh4.0.1
Subversion file:///data/1/jenkins/workspace/generic-package-rhel64-6-0/topdir/BUILD/hadoop-2.0.0-cdh4.0.1/src/hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common

Andy Kartashov
MPAC
Architecture R&D, Co-op
1340 Pickering Parkway, Pickering, L1V 0C4
1 Phone : (905) 837 6269
6 Mobile: (416) 722 1787
[EMAIL PROTECTED]