MapReduce >> mail # dev >> can we remove Ant stuff now that MAPREDUCE-3543 (gridmix) has been mavenized?

can we remove Ant stuff now that MAPREDUCE-3543 (gridmix) has been mavenized?
First of all, Thomas, thanks for finalizing Gridmix mavenization.

AFAIK this was the blocker to get rid of the Ant remnants from MR build.

Can we delete all the build.xml and all the sources under
hadoop-mapred/src that are in hadoop-tools and/or dead?

thx

--
Alejandro