Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Plumbr - memory leak detection

Re: Plumbr - memory leak detection
VisualVM is part of the JDK since 1.6, so you might already have it and not
know.  Look for jvisualvm in the JAVA_HOME/bin directory right beside the
java and javac executables.  It doesn't appear to be part of OSX or RHEL by
default though.  I have found this link to be useful,
http://java.dzone.com/articles/best-kept-secret-jdk-visualvm

We have also had success with YourKit,
http://www.yourkit.com/overview/index.jsp,  but it too is commercial.