Flume, mail # dev - Project Clean Up

Re: Project Clean Up
Israel Ekpo 2013-05-02, 02:00
Thanks for the additional information, Brock.

I will keep that in mind when creating the JIRA improvement issues.

I will be creating the JIRA issues soon and I will reply to this thread
with a list of affected modules and the files for each issue created.

This will give others an opportunity to submit feedback before any patches
are submitted.