Accumulo >> mail # user >> Recover from losing zookeeper data

+
skuehn@... 2011-12-20, 04:24
+
John W Vines 2011-12-20, 13:10
+
Adam Fuchs 2011-12-20, 18:50
+
Keith Turner 2011-12-20, 19:04
+
Clint Green 2011-12-20, 20:23
Re: Recover from losing zookeeper data
> When you say all local ZK storage was deleted, do you mean you lost all
> the
> data in the version-2 directory, or deleted the zk ephemera?

Lost all data.

So I ended up just re-initializing Accumulo and re-ingesting data.  Thanks
for the suggestions everyone.  The is useful troubleshooting info to have
archived.