HDFS >> mail # user >> hdfs du periodicity and hdfs not respond at that time

+
Xibin Liu 2013-01-24, 07:21
Re: hdfs du periodicity and hdfs not respond at that time
Hi,

HDFS does this to estimate space reports. Perhaps the discussion here
may help you: http://search-hadoop.com/m/LLBgUiH0Bg2

--
Harsh J
+