Hive >> mail # user >> Thrift Hive client for CDH 4.1 HiveServer2?

Re: Thrift Hive client for CDH 4.1 HiveServer2?
here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/hiveserver2-thrift-api.html
HiveServer2 now is CDH extension.

I think you can use find cmd to search the CDH src dir to find the .thrift
files.

--
jov
blog: http:amutu.com/blog