Accumulo, mail # dev - Initiating the Monitor Improvements project

Re: Initiating the Monitor Improvements project
Josh Elser 2013-06-18, 02:12
Supun,

That sounds fine by me. If you're familiar with it, something like
Github may give you better ability to track your progress (and give
better insight into your work). We could then generate a patch from your
changes.

Up to you though. If you're happy with patches, they're fine by us!