Chukwa >> mail # user >> Does chukwa-0.5.0's HICC work with hbase-0.92.0?

Re: Does chukwa-0.5.0's HICC work with hbase-0.92.0?
The proper method is to rebuild chukwa source code with hbase-0.92.0.
Edit pom.xml, and change hbase dependency to version 0.92.0, then run:

mvn clean package -DskipTests

After the war file has been created, place hicc.war into your
CHUKWA_HOME/share/chukwa/webapps directory.
This will ensure that HBase dependencies are setup correctly.

Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric