MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hive-Site XML changing any proprty.

Re: Hive-Site XML changing any proprty.
by restarting the hive server your problem should be solved.

Not sure if we have any other ways of starting the hive server other than .

1. bin/hive --service hiveserver

2. HIVE_PORT=xxxx ./hive --service hiveserver

Regards,
Nagarjuna