MapReduce, mail # user - Hive-Site XML changing any proprty.

Re: Hive-Site XML changing any proprty.
nagarjuna kanamarlapudi 2012-10-09, 15:03
by restarting the hive server your problem should be solved.

Not sure if we have any other ways of starting the hive server other than .

1. bin/hive --service hiveserver

2. HIVE_PORT=xxxx ./hive --service hiveserver

Regards,
Nagarjuna