Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [DISCUSS] recipes package

Re: [DISCUSS] recipes package
My concern with the bundled recipes is whether or not they are maintained. As long as they contain the current best practices and edge case handling then they are good to have. I haven't looked at them recently to know is this is accurate or not. For example, a year or so ago the bundled lock recipe did not correctly handle the persistent/ephemeral node edge case correctly.

-Jordan