Hadoop >> mail # user >> Getting free and used space

Re: Getting free and used space
Both DFSClient and DistributedFileSystem have this method:
  public DiskStatus getDiskStatus() throws IOException {

You can obtain usage data from:
  public static class DiskStatus {
which is defined in
src/hdfs/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/DistributedFileSystem.java