MapReduce >> mail # user >> Get the history info in Yarn

RE: Get the history info in Yarn
Hi,

    You can get all the details for Job using this mapred command

>mapred job –status <Job-ID>

For this you need to have Job History Server Running and the same job
history server address configured in the client side.

Thanks & Regards

    Devaraj K