Pig >> mail # user >> simple script generating 'too many counters' error

+
Lauren Blau 2013-04-04, 13:25
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-04-04, 20:54
+
Lauren Blau 2013-04-04, 23:00
+
Lauren Blau 2013-04-04, 23:01
+
Lauren Blau 2013-04-05, 14:13
+
Bill Graham 2013-04-05, 14:47
Re: simple script generating 'too many counters' error
now that I've turned off noSplitCombination we have 640 mappers.
the relation being ranked is likely in the billions or 1+ trillion records.