Pig >> mail # user >> number of M/R jobs for a Pig Script

Re: number of M/R jobs for a Pig Script
Have you tried using ILLUSTRATE and EXPLAIN command? As far as I know, I
don't think they give you the exact number as it depends on the actual data
but I believe you can interpret it/extrapolate it from the information
provided by these commands.

Regards,
Shahab