Flume >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flume committer - Patrick Wendell

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-12, 21:04
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-11-12, 21:11
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flume committer - Patrick Wendell
Welcome Patrick!

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's awesome, welcome on board Patrick!
>
> Jarcec
>
> On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 01:04:41PM -0800, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
>> On behalf of the Apache Flume PMC,  I am excited to welcome Patrick Wendell as a committer on Flume! Patrick has contributed significantly to the project, by adding new features, fixing bugs and helping users on the Flume users list. Here is a list of jiras Patrick has worked on:
>>
>> http://s.apache.org/6EG
>>
>> Please join me in congratulating Patrick on his new role!
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Hari

Will McQueen 2012-11-12, 21:51
+
Roshan Naik 2012-11-13, 00:02
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-13, 07:41
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-11-12, 21:10
+
Mike Percy 2012-11-13, 02:10