Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Buiding Hadoop code from source

+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-03-01, 08:42
+
Agarwal, Nikhil 2013-03-01, 08:46
+
Noelle Jakusz 2013-03-01, 13:48
Re: Buiding Hadoop code from source
I write down my steps of compiling hadoop 1.1 here:
http://yiyujia.blogspot.com/2012/10/steps-to-compile-hadoop-on-centos-63.html

I basically follow articles on the apache wiki. I just add some steps that
not expilicitly mentioned like preparing googel protocolBuffer etc.
On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 8:48 AM, Noelle Jakusz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
> Just getting started, I was looking for this too :)
>
> Thanks!
>
> ~~
> Noelle Jakusz
> Skype: noelle.jakusz
> Phone: (419) 862-5463<tel:(419)%20862-5463>
> http://about.me/noellejakusz
>
> On Mar 1, 2013, at 3:47 AM, "Agarwal, Nikhil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
> Hi Vikas,
>
> I you want to checkout the latest source code and compile and build then I
> think Hadoop wiki would be the best source to see the steps.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute

+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-03-01, 17:49
+