Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Buiding Hadoop code from source

Re: Buiding Hadoop code from source
I write down my steps of compiling hadoop 1.1 here:
http://yiyujia.blogspot.com/2012/10/steps-to-compile-hadoop-on-centos-63.html

I basically follow articles on the apache wiki. I just add some steps that
not expilicitly mentioned like preparing googel protocolBuffer etc.