Zookeeper, mail # dev - Wiki?

Re: Wiki?
Patrick Hunt 2014-01-17, 22:32
I just checked the permission setup on our wiki space and currently
only Ben and I are in the two groups "zookeeper-admin" and
"zookeeper-committers". These two groups have edit permissions on the
wiki. Everyone else who's logged in is considered a confluence-user -
and they can only view pages.

If you (and any other zk PMC or committer) send me your wiki user id
(not your apache id, but your apache confluence id) I'll make the
necessary changes to get you added to the right groups.

Regards,

Patrick

ps. I believe "everyone else" is just "view" permissions in order to
limit abuse. However I can certainly add individuals with create/edit
permissions if they ask for it.