HBase, mail # dev - HRegion for HRegionInfo?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-23, 15:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-23, 15:49
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-23, 16:01
Re: HRegion for HRegionInfo?
Ted Yu 2013-03-23, 16:23
HRegion is used on region server side.
Is this tracking on server side ?
If there is JIRA, giving us the JIRA number would help.

Cheers

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Ted,
>
> Yes, it's for 0.94 and newer.
>
> For a given table, and a given region, I want to get the storeFileSize.
>
> I want to be able to track the storeFileSize per region per table. And
> since I already have the HRegionInfo I'm wondering if there is a way
> to use this to get the HRegion to call getStorefileSizeMB.
>
> I already found few ways to get the getStorefileSizeMB for a region,
> but none clean and easy using an HRegionInfo parameter.
>
> JM
>
> 2013/3/23 Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Can you clarify your use case ?
> >
> > This is for 0.94 and newer releases, I assume.
> >
> > On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 8:37 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> What's the best and cleanest way to get the HRegion object from the
> >> HRegionInfo one? Is there any utility class doing that?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> JM

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-23, 17:24