MapReduce >> mail # user >> hadoop 2.0.5 datanode heartbeat issue

hadoop 2.0.5 datanode heartbeat issue
Hi All,

I'm using Hadoop 2.0.5 HA with QJM, After starting the cluster I did
some manual switch overs between NN.Then after I opened WEBUI page for
both the NN, I saw some strange situation where my DN connected to
standby NN but not sending the heartbeat to primary NameNode .

please guide.

Thanks
+
Jing Zhao 2013-08-30, 18:23