Kafka >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 5)

+
Joe Stein 2012-10-11, 01:07
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-20, 02:26
+
Lorenzo Alberton 2012-09-22, 22:17
+
David Arthur 2012-09-22, 23:18
+
Jun Rao 2012-09-24, 14:22
+
Jay Kreps 2012-09-24, 14:57
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-24, 15:09
+
Jay Kreps 2012-09-24, 16:10
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-25, 03:42
+
Chris Douglas 2012-09-25, 06:06
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-25, 06:09
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-25, 06:46
+
Jun Rao 2012-09-26, 04:26
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-26, 04:33
+
Jun Rao 2012-09-26, 14:42
Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 3)
I removed it in the release yup but it is still in the repository.

I was thinking we could branch the client directory so it is somewhere
(branches/legacy_client_lib) but then remove it from 0.7.2 branch, 0.8
branch and trunk and then apply the LICENSE and NOTICE change

I think people checking out the code would see this to be cleaner comparing
to what is in a release and matching things up to what the NOTICE and
LICENSE file is saying (not just in the release but in the repository)

--

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc