Kafka, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 1)

Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 3)
Joe Stein 2012-09-26, 14:59
I removed it in the release yup but it is still in the repository.

I was thinking we could branch the client directory so it is somewhere
(branches/legacy_client_lib) but then remove it from 0.7.2 branch, 0.8
branch and trunk and then apply the LICENSE and NOTICE change

I think people checking out the code would see this to be cleaner comparing
to what is in a release and matching things up to what the NOTICE and
LICENSE file is saying (not just in the release but in the repository)

--

/*