Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Branch 2 release names

Re: Branch 2 release names
On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If it's all the same to you, I'd prefer you leave the branch, or at least a
> tag, and just ignore it. We're pretty far away from branch-2.1.0 following
> branch-2 but started from that point.

Subversion you don't actually ever delete anything. For example, I've
deleted the branch-0.20-append, but you can still get it from:

%  svn ls https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-0.20-append@1380308

Given that would you like a dev branch (hbase-branch-2.0?)?

-- Owen