Zookeeper >> mail # user >> If i update my conf/zoo.cfg config, must i restart my zk server?

If i update my conf/zoo.cfg config, must i restart my zk server?
hi, all.

If i update my conf/zoo.cfg config, must i restart my zk server?

In my case, we have 3 servers in production environment, now, we want to
upgrade to 5 server.
Any problem will happen if a kill one of three servers.
*[EMAIL PROTECTED]*