Pig >> mail # dev >> Our release process

Re: Our release process
This seems to make sense to me. People can always back-port features, and
this encourages them to use the newer ones. It also means we will be more
rigorous about stability, which is good as it is a big plus for Pig. I
think for older branches, stability trumps features in a big way.