HBase >> mail # dev >> Pre-commit build broken?

Re: Pre-commit build broken?
May be the infra team is working on the machine. But the error you quoted
can be misleading as the real settings are set later in the hudsonEnv
script I mentionned yesterday.

The message says

-1 hadoop2.0. The patch failed to compile against the hadoop 2.0 profile.

Console output:
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/5265//console
Does it work for you locally?