Avro >> mail # user >> Correct avsc definition for array of external object's

Re: Correct avsc definition for array of external object's
I'm currently working around the issue of inter-dependencies between Avro
schema files in my Gradle Avro plugin.  It uses a similar approach to what
the command-line compiler does, making the previously parsed types
available to later parsing operations.  What it does differently is
recognizing failures due to unrecognized types, and re-trying them later.
 This isn't the most efficient way to do it, but it allows compiling the
schemas without manually specifying what order to process them.

https://github.com/commercehub-oss/gradle-avro-plugin

--
David M. Carr
[EMAIL PROTECTED]