HDFS, mail # user - Custom Socket Factory

Custom Socket Factory
Subroto 2012-05-29, 12:46
Hi,

As part of the fix HDFS-2129 it is mentioned:
" If you use a custom socket factory, it must generate sockets that have associated Channels."
Does hadoop provide any sample implementation of the same?
Actually I use custom socket factory which is now not working with 0.23.1.
There is an option to use legacy BlockReader (dfs.client.use.legacy.blockreader) but, I am planning to upgrade my custom socket factory rather than failing back to the old approach.

Request some guidance in this direction….

Cheers,
Subroto Sanyal
+
Subroto 2012-05-29, 12:49