Drill >> mail # user >> How to load data in Drill

Re: How to load data in Drill
Hi Madhu,

Could you report which version you're using (e.g. 1.0.0-m1.rc3), and attach
the logs when this happens?  You can use Lilith to view the logs if you
like (see instructions at the bottom of this
page<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/How+To+Run+Drill+with+Sample+Data#>
).

Thanks,
Ben