Hadoop >> mail # user >> hadoop 1.1.2 sources (maven project)

hadoop 1.1.2 sources (maven project)
Hi
   I have  hadoop-core 1.1.2 and hadoop-test 1.1.2 as dependency in my
maven project.

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
            <artifactId>hadoop-core</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.2</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
       <artifactId>hadoop-test</artifactId>
       <version>1.1.2</version>
    </dependency>

for some reason I didn't succeded to get the source code for these jars ( I
use eclipse).

I tried also mvn dependency:sources , but got :

The following files have NOT been resolved:
[INFO]    org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-core:java-source:sources:1.1.2
[INFO]    org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-test:java-source:sources:1.1.2
Question:
   what is the way to get source code of these jars to my project?

Thanks
Oleg.