Drill, mail # dev - Parser

+
Camuel Gilyadov 2012-09-12, 18:31
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-12, 18:42
+
David Alves 2012-09-12, 18:47
+
Michael Hausenblas 2012-09-12, 18:53
+
David Alves 2012-09-12, 19:00
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-12, 19:06
+
David Alves 2012-09-12, 19:12
+
Camuel Gilyadov 2012-09-12, 20:46
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-12, 21:42
+
Dharmesh Kakadia 2012-09-13, 06:52
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-12, 21:46
+
Constantine Peresypkin 2012-09-12, 22:25
+
Constantine Peresypkin 2012-09-12, 19:03
+
Constantine Peresypkin 2012-09-12, 18:56
+
Camuel Gilyadov 2012-09-12, 20:32
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-09-12, 20:45
+
Camuel Gilyadov 2012-09-12, 20:51
+
Vladimir Klimontovich 2012-09-12, 20:53
+
Duraimurugan Rajamanickam... 2012-09-12, 21:11
+
Ben Flint 2012-09-12, 21:15
+
Timothy Chen 2012-09-12, 21:41
+
Arun Yadav 2012-09-13, 07:36
+
NAVEEN MAANJU 2012-09-13, 13:23
+
Michael Hausenblas 2012-09-13, 13:40
+
Camuel Gilyadov 2012-09-13, 14:06
+
NAVEEN MAANJU 2012-09-13, 14:46
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-13, 15:51
+
Michael Hausenblas 2012-09-13, 16:01
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-13, 16:37
+
Tomer Shiran 2012-09-14, 06:22
+
NAVEEN MAANJU 2012-09-14, 14:15
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-12, 21:39
+
Jim Donofrio 2012-09-15, 05:17
+
Ryan Rawson 2012-09-15, 05:30
+
NAVEEN MAANJU 2012-09-15, 13:15
+
NAVEEN MAANJU 2012-09-15, 13:18
+
moon soo Lee 2012-09-15, 13:27
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-15, 13:49
+
NAVEEN MAANJU 2012-09-15, 13:57
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-15, 21:12
+
NAVEEN MAANJU 2012-09-16, 07:28
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-16, 16:06
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-12, 19:00
+
Michael Hausenblas 2012-09-13, 17:41
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-13, 19:09
Re: Parser
Timothy Chen 2012-09-13, 19:14
A google hangout will definitely be great for people out of those areas.

Tim

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We will have
>
> - a recorded webex of the main presentations
>
> - shared document for note-taking in the breakouts
>
> - summaries of discussions posted back to the mailing list for the real
> decision making.
>
> We definitely don't want to leave anybody out.  I will be holding other
> meetings in Boston, New York and London in order to cover as much of
> meat-space as I can.
>
> I would be happy to host some Google hangouts as well.
>
> As Bernd reminded us, we need to report back to the mailing list for all
> real decisions.  My own feeling is that it is important to engage people in
> all kinds of ways at the same time.
>
> On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Michael Hausenblas <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > Understood. Being 8h ahead of you guys unsure how much I can participate.
> > Any chance you push them to the repo beforehand?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >             Michael
> >
> > (sent from a mobile device)
> >
> > --
> > http://mhausenblas.infoTed Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Yes.
> >
> > These will be presented tonight at the HUG and then reflected onto the
> > group.

> while
> > > ago.
> > >
> > > Let's assume I've read all the papers. Wasn't there a (soft) ETA for
> some
> > > design slides proposal from the MapR side (or maybe I'm mixing up
> > stuff??)

+
Owen OMalley 2012-09-13, 22:14
+