MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor question

Re: FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor question
What version of jetty are you using? We've not seen this lately (after
we began shipping a patched Jetty), but the check is valid and
protects your MR jobs from getting into a hung or slow state.

--
Harsh J