Hive >> mail # user >> NaNs and Infinity support in HIVE?

+
Sukhendu Chakraborty 2012-05-14, 18:40
+
Nanda Vijaydev 2012-05-18, 00:10
+
Mark Grover 2012-05-18, 01:50
Re: NaNs and Infinity support in HIVE?
Thanks Mark. Yes, my findings were similar. It looks like HIVE does
not distinguish between Infinity and NaNs.

-Sukhendu