HDFS >> mail # user >> Apache-hadoop => CDH3 conversion: permissions

+
J. Ryan Earl 2011-06-17, 21:09
Re: Apache-hadoop => CDH3 conversion: permissions
I'm pretty sure you'll find more support on a cdh specific mailing lists.
Apparently, such a conversion won't be covered by Apache Hadoop documentation.

Cos