Pig >> mail # user >> how can I distinct one field of a relation

Re: how can I distinct one field of a relation
I want a subset of A with a1 value distinct.
the current distinct will compare all the fields in A, which is not what I want.

Haitao Yao
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
weibo: @haitao_yao
Skype:  haitao.yao.final

在 2012-6-27,上午11:18, Jonathan Coveney 写道: