HBase >> mail # dev >> resevoir blocks for region server

resevoir blocks for region server
Hi,
Analyzing a heap dump, I saw that LinkedList of HRegionServer took up
noticeable space - namely 4 chunks of 5MB each.

Here is related entry from refguide:
hbase.regionserver.nbreservationblocks

The number of resevoir blocks of memory release on OOME so we can cleanup
properly before server shutdown.

Default: 4

I wonder if we can reduce the size of resevoir blocks.

Cheers
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-01-28, 22:18
+