MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: authentication when uploading in to hadoop HDFS

+
Visioner Sadak 2013-08-30, 06:47
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-08-30, 07:05
+
Visioner Sadak 2013-08-30, 11:13
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-08-30, 11:51
+
Larry McCay 2013-08-30, 13:02
authentication when uploading in to hadoop HDFS
Hello friends we use filesystem.copyFrmLocal method of java api within a
tomcat conntainer  to move data in to   hadoop clusters, will any other
unauthorised user will be able to write in to our hadoop cluster using the
java api or is any extra authenticaton needed from our side
+
Visioner Sadak 2013-08-30, 06:38