MapReduce >> mail # user >> authentication when uploading in to hadoop HDFS

authentication when uploading in to hadoop HDFS
Hello friends we use filesystem.copyFrmLocal method of java api within a
tomcat conntainer  to move data in to   hadoop clusters, will any other
unauthorised user will be able to write in to our hadoop cluster using the
java api or is any extra authenticaton needed from our side