Hive, mail # user - Is there a mechanism similar to hadoop -archive in hive (add archive is not apparently)

+
Stephen Boesch 2013-06-20, 12:32
+
Stephen Sprague 2013-06-20, 14:50
+
Stephen Boesch 2013-06-20, 15:37
+
Stephen Sprague 2013-06-20, 15:58
+
Stephen Boesch 2013-06-20, 16:00
+
Stephen Sprague 2013-06-20, 16:15
+
Stephen Boesch 2013-06-20, 16:28
+
Ramki Palle 2013-06-20, 16:56
Re: Is there a mechanism similar to hadoop -archive in hive (add archive is not apparently)
Stephen Boesch 2013-06-20, 17:23
Good eyes Ramki!  thanks this "directory" in place of filename appears to
be working.  The script is getting loaded now using the "Attempt two" i.e.
 the hivetry/classification_wf.py as the script path.

thanks again.

stephenb

+
Stephen Boesch 2013-06-20, 15:57