Hadoop >> mail # user >> hbase hive integration - "FAILED: Error in metadata: javax.jdo.JDOFatalInternalException: Error creating transactional connection factory"

Re: hbase hive integration - "FAILED: Error in metadata: javax.jdo.JDOFatalInternalException: Error creating transactional connection factory"
Hello Barak,

     Are you using the default metadata store(derby) or tying to use
something else like MySQL?If latter is the case, make sure you have the
necessary connector in place. Also, is your Hive working fine independently?

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq