Hadoop >> mail # general >> Build Hadoop 1.0.4 eclipse plugin

Build Hadoop 1.0.4 eclipse plugin
Hi All,
I just migrated from 0.20.x. I have been trying to get the eclipse
plugin to work for the past few days without success.

Can anybody give some advice on how to properly build the eclipse
plugin for 1.0.4? I searched online, didn't find a good instruction. I
am using JDK7, eclipse Juno on Ubuntu 12.04 and everything is 64bit.

Many thanks.
William