Pig >> mail # user >> pig script context

pig script context
Hi,

I want to collect the pig job's script context that the jobs commited in
the hadoop cluster.
And I find the pig.PigContext in the mapreduce userjob log ‘xxx_conf.xml’.
My Question:
1,Is this item after deserialization contains the pig job's script context
that I need?
2,How can I deserialization this string?
(I find 'public class PigContext implements Serializable', but I don't know
how it encoding.)

Thanks very much.

专注于Mysql,MSSQL,Oracle,Hadoop