HBase >> mail # user >> How to install Snappy?

Re: How to install Snappy?
good ! never surrender !
you also could have done like I posted you yesterday which is equivalent:

in hbase-env.sh:
export HBASE_LIBRARY_PATH=/pathtoyourhadoop/lib/native/Linux-amd64-64
in /pathtoyourhadoop/lib/native/Linux-amd64-64 I have added:
libsnappy.a
libsnappy.so
libsnappy.so.1
libsnappy.so.1.1.2