HDFS >> mail # user >> unable to create table in Hbase

Re: unable to create table in Hbase
@Tariq Ok. I thought he does need to update the hosts file in general, if
not the ZK property. The log is filled with 'Retrying connect to server:
localhost/127.0.0.1:9000' Plus, apparently I missed the fact that he is
running it in stand-alone mode :)