HBase, mail # user - Deleting range of rows from Hbase.

Re: Deleting range of rows from Hbase.
shashwat shriparv 2013-07-04, 16:13
Sure you can do it but not using hbase shell directly but writing a hbase
shell script either a shell script python script or  rubi script

read about hbase shell scripts for basic reference.

http://hbase.apache.org/shell.html
*Thanks & Regards    *

Shashwat Shriparv