MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Fault injection framework for testing

Fault injection framework for testing
Hi,

I've created patch for MAPREDUCE-4502. Now, I confirmed that it works
well for usual case, and I also added code to handle MapTask failure.

As a next step, I need to add test code against MapTask failure.

So I have questions:
Is there fault injection in MapReduce testing framework?
If the answer is negative, do you have any ideas to test it?

Thanks,
OZAWA Tsuyoshi