Hadoop, mail # user - What is the best way to build and debug MR application?

Re: What is the best way to build and debug MR application?
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-07, 02:21
Hi Lin,

This is by no means a comprehensive answer to your question, but I've found
that I'm able to iterate fastest by writing unit tests using MRUnit (
http://mrunit.apache.org/)

-Sandy