HDFS >> mail # user >> hadoop cluster for querying data on mongodb

hadoop cluster for querying data on mongodb
Hi,

I have hadoop cluster running and have my data inside mongodb database. I
already write a java code to query data on mongodb using mongodb-java
driver. And right now, I want to use hadoop cluster to run my java code to
get and put the data from and to mongo database. Did anyone has done this
before? Can you explain to me how to do that?

Thanks.