Pig >> mail # user >> QUESTION ABOUT PIG 0.4.0 AND HADOOP 0.20.1

Re: QUESTION ABOUT PIG 0.4.0 AND HADOOP 0.20.1
That should work. Instead of building hadoop20.jar as suggested there, you
could use hadoop20.jar from PIG trunk.

Also you might have to apply a different patch from PIG-660 (try
660_5.patch).

Raghu.